1/29/2006

Bored

6:10 PM: Find a photo off the internet and copy it to my hard drive.
6:10 PM: Rename the file "Nurgle_lord.jpg"
6:10 PM: Open MSN
6:11 PM: Message my Nurgle-playing friend and, without any preamble, offer him the photo.
6:11 PM: Make a duplicate of the photo and rename it "new_space_marine_sargent.jpg"
6:12 PM: Message my Space Marine-playing friend and, without any preamble, offer him the renamed, duplicate photo.
6:12 PM: Make another duplicate, rename it "eldar_autarch.jpg"
6:13 PM: Message my Eldar-playing friend and, without any preamble, offer him the renamed, duplicate photo.
6:13 PM: Report about it on my blog while I wait for the puzzled comments.

I guess it's a lot funnier if I actually show you the photo, huh?

4 comments:

Jay MG said...

Scary...Uhhhhgggghhh

Thanks now I'M gonna have nightmares

Bourgui said...

Corey, I told you not to share the pictures we took intimately!

Baast said...

Bourgui, if you look closely you'll see it's Benoit... not you. I always ask my French boyfriends to put this outfit on, so it was an easy mistake to make.

Johanna said...

LOL oh god, but why, that is an awsome pic lol