12/21/2006

Here We Go Again

Planning for Eldar Megabattle '07 has begun. More details on that later, but I can tell you that we're making ourselves a "jungle" table for this year. Who's making it? Me, of course! And I wouldn't make a table without me doing a test piece first to make sure it looks good. So... here I go.

Step one: Get an old, nasty chunk of styrofoam out for a "test terrain" piece.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Step two: Carve a "swamp" hole, cover with white glue.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Step three: Use the last bit of GW sand I have to cover the foam. Let it dry, then seal it with a layer of glue on top.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Step Four: Take a good, close look at the sand. Wait for it to dry.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Step Five: Eat some soup.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: