3/19/2006

Camera's Workin' Again

I find that stupid little cable I needed in order to get pics off my camera. The SD Card reader thingie that plugs into my PCMIA port (not nearly as dirty as it sounds) no longer works. It's a cheap piece of gear; easily replaced... but the thing is that I'm just offended on the principle of the thing.

Ok, never mind that.

Ch1zz3ck out my Big Blue Stripe™:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Once upon a time it was a Big Red Stripe™, but I think I like this better. I'll probably only have the top of the tank ready for the April 1 Eldar-on-Eldar megabattle, but that'll do just fine.

A few other things have been coming along nicely... namely, my Wraithguard. Check out the funky bases on some of them:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Lastly, I was painting up this Warlock when I stopped and looked at him and thought "Hoo-ee, are you ugly". I kept at it and managed to finish him off (well, save for a few details). If I may be a little self-congratulating, I'm pleased with the highlighting on the black faceplate (that "reflection" on the face is all painted. If only I could get that kind of effect more consistently). Here are the before and after pics:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Slowly but surely... I am painting an Iyanden army. Go me.

1 comment:

Kirith Kodachi said...

Your super heavy is really sexy, but nice work on the Warlock as well. I have a version of that model that is due for repainting eventually.