3/23/2006

Stone Cold Lampin' With The Tempest

As an aside to my usual roster of Bleached Bone, Blue Stripes™ and the whole thing, I am painting one of those old Armorcast Tempest tanks for my buddy David. He's going Ulthwe, so I'm trying to make this one really "Black". What I worked most on (and is hardest to see) is the highlighting. Tons and tons of watered down layers of grey which don't totally come through in the photos. What I did like is the really dark (but still visible) runes that I intend to spread around to other parts of the tank as well. Anyhow, it's simple... but it's what I have pictures of tonight. Enjoy!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

1 comment:

The Black Knight said...

That's pretty feakin cool man.