1/06/2007

Rare Earth Magnet Wonderfulness

Two Autarchs. Let's call them Biff and his life partner Harold. I trimmed the feathers off of Biff's head and took the extra shoehorn off of Harold's helmet... but that's not what this is about.

When it comes to Autarch, the question is: What do you equip him with? You can give him the back-banners, the Warp Spider Jump Pack, or the Swooping Hawk wings.

My decision was that I couldn't live without being able to give either of them whichever I preferred:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I used my Mighty Power Go-Go Sparkle Fun Dremel Powers to put a nice, deep hole in each of their backs... as you can see:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Insert magnets, fill with Green Stuff and voila... change their gear on the fly.

No comments: