8/25/2005

A Little 180 On My 180

I was going to go to a tournament this weekend. Now I'm not.

You might think it's because if the denial of Harlequins in my army but, please... put that thought to rest. It's a bit of a relief in a lot of ways because, believe me, modeling that thing wasn't going to be a pleasure.

The truth is that I don't want to paint without interruption for 48 hours while my life rots away around me. The truth is I don't want to get up at 6 AM so I can start playing by 9. The truth is that I'm going to see my grandparents on Sunday and I want to spend Saturday doing things like laundry and assembling a model of an Avro Arrow that I've been saving for my grand-dad. The truth is that I'd have to actually buy a Fire Prism to make the changes in my list that I want to make, and I don't feel like spending that cash... yet I don't want to play this list without one. The truth is that I need that time I mentioned a few days ago; a break, a time-off, a no-pressure period of take-it-or-leave-it 40k hobbying.

The truth is that I just don't wanna go. It's as simple as that.

I'll publish pics of that Arrow if I make it look nice, though.

1 comment:

The Black Knight said...

So you're not going because of the harlequin limitation eh?