8/13/2005

WTF

Obsessive compulsive disorder? You tell me. Anyhow, I've put many of the little plastic plants Keith gave me onto bases, painted said bases, painted the bases of the grass I mounted (on the square WHFB bases, remember?), turned and Inquisitor-scale Ranger from a pile of pewter parts into a bronze statue, dry-brushed eight GW ruined building corners (you know, the ones that used to come with the starter set), mounted roughly 15 of the Dr. Seuss-style alien trees (they also used to come with the starter set) on bases and primed them for later painting, primed that Storm Guardian with the staff and fancy sword, and made one little coral snake out of greenstuff and painted him. I also did all the dishes and put the clean clothes away.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And this is all since my kids went to bed tonight.

No comments: