8/05/2005

Man. That Is One Big Fat Red Stripe Ya Got There.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usShe's ugly. She's messy. She's unfinished. She's alllll mine.

The next step after white has finally begun: The Big Red Stripe™.

After taping the sides of where The Big Red Stripe™ is meant to go, I laid down a layer of silver. Over that, my custom-made red. Then a layer of red ink. Some of it leaked this way and that, I had some repair work to do with white paint, I had some damage control that demanded doing. Even the photo itself sucks. Thing is... even with its currently uneven coat of paint, its slapdash leaking into the cracks where it's supposed to be white and its strange look without the rest of the paintjob to set the context... I think it's beautiful.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usThere's tons more work to do on the entire thing besides The Big Red Stripe™. Hell, there's still tons of work to do on The Big Red Stripe™ itself. Thing is... we're moving forward. From a simple (or not-so-simple) coat of plain white, we can see things evolving. I'm really thrilled because the beginning of the end of this process is starting to dawn.

She's no lady, boys; she's my wife.

No comments: